- “She’s too nice to clients”
- “I just don’t trust her, but I can’t really tell you why”
- “Don’t tell him – he’ll just make you look at his to-do lists again”
- “He takes way too long to make tiny decisions”
- preference for speaking up in a meeting or not;
- amount of time and research needed to make decisions;
- preferred noise level;
- ability to arrive at a meeting on time;
- shake hands or hug; and
- to-do lists vs. deadlines.
Help us Help YOU
Leave a comment below to tell us how we can help your team manage differences. We pledge to provide you with insight and solutions to help you build success for every one of your teams.
Comments will be moderated. Facilitator on Fire and the Teams That Work Better blog is committed to creating safe experiences to learn together about teams. We are not afraid of hard questions, so please ask and comment about things that are difficult or might be touchy! Language intended to harm others will not be permitted in comments or at live events; moderation will be made and comments allowed at the sole discretion of Facilitator on Fire team members.